Flash Advance Toolkit - FAT v8
Must have for every Flash Advance fan! With this tool you can:
- Remove intros - to save space on the card
- Tim FF's and 00's - to save some more space
- Multi-ROM Patch - to make games multirom compatible for the
- EEPROM Patch - so you can save the progress in games that dont
use SRAM .sav
- Exit to Menu Patch - lets you exit to the
boot/game selection menu without restarting gameboy advance or
- IPS Patch - add a ips file with Trainers / Cheats / Patches
or Translation for the rom
- Read and Write ROM Header info - so you can
chnge the internal rom name
EEPROM patch - why you sometimes need it - If you use older GBA
Flash Cards like Flash Advance / FA Turbo / FA pro / Flash2Advance
will find that some of the games will not save correctly on the
cartridge. That is caused by save game incompatibility.You need
to patch the gba rom to use SRAM (the save memory used by most
games and the one that you have
the flash card) instead of EEPROM or Flash save game memory.
How to use it
1. Choose an input and an output
gba rom file.
2. Click Automatically Remove Intro, Automatically Trim
FF's or Automatically Multi-ROM Patch.
3. If you did everything correctly and if there is an intro, there
are FF's on the ROM, or if there is enough space at the end to
multi-ROM patch the ROM then it should reply saying that everything
If you want to both remove an intro and trim the FF's from a ROM,
then you have to them one at a time:
1. Choose an input and an output file.
2. Click on Automatically Remove Intro.
3. Change the input file to be the same as the output file.
4. Click on Automatically Trim FF's.
The same applies to all other double or even triple combinations.
Note: The input and output files can be the same. If they are,
then the program will directly remove the intro or "trim" the
FF's from the original input file.
Flash Advance Toolkit