Add-on stuff for Nintendo Wii .
Gun like shell for Nintendo Wii Remot that adds an analog stick and trigger and makes shooting in FPS games more realistic.
Wii Points Card
Buy at ConsoleSource.com and DiViNEO.cn
Wii AC Adapter
Nintendo includes one of these with each Wii, but if you imported your console from a country with different voltage you can purchase another compatible AC adapter or for example 220V Stepdown Converter with UK plug.
Wii VIDEO cables:
Wii AV Cable -
each Wii ships with one of these bundled in.
Wii S-Video -
2,500 yen will get you the improved picture of S-video.
Wii D-Cable -
Japan prefers the D-Cable to component, but they both deliver basically the same picture quality and allow for progressive output.
Wii Component Cable -
Nintendo is also making a component cable available for the system.
SD Memory Card
This 512MB memory card is functionally equivalent to a standard SD memory card, but has the Nintendo and Wii logos.
Wii LAN Adapter
The Wii has WiFi built in, but those who prefer a wired connection will want to pick up this USB LAN adapter. It's set for release some time in December.
Wii Action Replay
Wii Technical Specification:
* CPU (Central Processing Unit): IBM 'Broadway' 729MHz
* Internal Storage: 512MB Flash Memory
* GPU (Graphics Processing Unit): ATI 'Hollywood'
* Optical Disc Drive: 8cm GameCube / 12cm Wii (DVD discs)
* Supported Resolution: up to 480p
* 12 cm Disc Capacity: 4.7GB (single) / 8.5GB (dual)
* System Memory: 256MB
* Memory Expansion: 2 SD Memory
* Wii Controller Ports: Wireless (4 maximum)
* GameCube Controller Ports: 4 Ports
* Internet Connectivity: WiFi 802.11b/g
* Disc Compatibility: GameCube
* GameCube Memory Expansion: 2 Ports
* USB 2.0: 2 Ports
* Downloadable Emulated Roms: NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, Turbo GraFX