Advance Emulators GBA
Visual Boy Advance
Best Gameboy Advance emulator! Emulates GBA, GBC, SGB, GB roms! Supports
ZIP-ed roms, so that after downloading files from the net you don't
even have to un-zip them.
Full list of features of VBA:
- save game state at any point
- graphic filters to enhance display: 2xSaI, Super 2xSaI, Super
Eagle, Pixelate and Motion Blur
- full screen support
- screen capture (through menu or configured key)
- joystick support
- speed up button
- Gameboy Printer emulation
- Gameboy GB, SGB, GBC and GBC on GBA emulation types
- SGB border support
- auto-fire support
- translation enabled (for emulator only)
- hacking capabilities, including search engine, Gameboy Gameshark
and GameGenie support and GamesharkAdvance and CodeBreakerAdvance
- GBA debugger in the SDL version Linux, Windows and BeOS (SDL
- import Gameshark Game Saves, codes, etc...
- import battery files from other emulators
- export battery files to other emulators
- sound recording
Download :: Homepage :: FAQ :: Gameboy-Emulator.com
For Windows 10, Android Smartphone and iPhone user
Download free full version
Second best GBA Emulator. Supports only GBA and BIN files.
Good Compatibility, Nice Emulation Speed, Full Sound Support Real
BIOS Support, Load/Save States, FullScreen Support WAV/MP3 Sound
Recording, Input Recording ZIP Files Support, Built-In Debugger
Available on Windows, Macintosh, Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS
v0.28 :: Homepage
Virtual Gameboy Advance
Commercial GBA emulator. Shareware version has same major
limitations - DOS version is free! Virtual GameBoy (VGB) is an
emulator of the GameBoy videogame console produced by Nintendo.
It allows to run GameBoy games on PCs, Macs, or just about any
other sufficiently fast computers in existence. It can also help
to debug GameBoy software without using a costly development system.
VGB is not a real GameBoy though.
Download :: Homepage