Nintendo DS Dreaming - Competition
Entry By : William Chiang [[email protected]###.com]
NDS StarCraft Game (Real Time Strategy)
I really think Blizzard needs to make a starcraft game for the DS.
Here are my ideas:
- The top screen will have the mini-map, and the unit portraits.
- The bottom screen will have the unit wireframes, and the unit
commands/things to build
- there will be a 'mouse' controlled by the touch screen (not the actual
touch screen doing the work)
- the L button acts as the 'left click' of the mouse, while the 'up' d-pad
is the right click.
- all buttons can be hotkeyed by the players as either shortcuts, grouping,
- Any rts for DS would kick ass
- Especially Starcraft
-This would really work, I think
- It would support multiplayer with the wireless connection (and hopefully
if possible, Wireless Fidelity)
- a pipe dream, as much as everyone would like it, it seems hopeless
- resolution might be a problem
- People might (especially my friends) rather have the action on entirely on
the bottom screen so they can click on stuff easier
Canada, Maple Ridge
Back to Nintendo DS Dreaning index